Cisco 7937G IP Conference Phone (CP-7937G)
Regular price $89.99
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Cisco 7937G is a full featured IP conference phone with high-quality wideband audio that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms. The user interface is designed to improve productivity, making it the ideal choice for board rooms and larger conference rooms with up to 15 people.
- Display: Large high-resolution, graphical 32 level grayscale, backlit display (255 x 128 pixel resolution)
- Expansion Microphones: Supports the Cisco 7937 Expansion Microphones (CP-7937-MIC-KIT=), increasing coverage to a conference room size of 30x40 Ft.
- Standard Telephony Features: Supports call hold, call transfer, call release, mute, conference, park, and pick up.
- Keypad: Standard alphanumerical keypad
- Softkeys: Includes 4 softkeys for quick access to features
- Connectivity: Single 10/100 Ethernet LAN connection to the network
- Sound Quality: Full duplex high-quality wideband speakerphone technology. Included are Automatic Gain Control, Comfort Noise Generation, Silence Suppression/Voice Activity Detection, Echo Suppression, and Dynamic Noise Reduction.
- Microphone: 360-degree, OmniDirectional audio pickup with noise suppression that filters static background noise.
- Settings: The Settings feature key allows the user to adjust display contrast, select background images (if available), and select from a large number of unique ringer sounds through the User Preference menu. Network Configuration preferences also can be set up (usually by the system administrator). Configuration can be either automatically or manually set up for Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP), Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP), Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and backup Cisco Unified Communications Manager instances.
- Quality of Service (QoS): Supports DHCP and 802.1Q/p standards. The Conference Station can also be configured with an 801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports up to 30 languages
- Network Security: Supports device authentication via 802.1.x supplicant and 802.1x MD5-EAP.
- Configuration: IP address assignment can be statically configured or configured through the DHCP client.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power injector if PoE is not available on your network (power injector sold separately – see accessories above)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager – Version 4.1 and higher
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express – Version 4.3 and higher
- 7937G IP Conference Phone
- Network Cable