The Cisco 7912G is a single line IP phone designed for walkup users or users who generally handle low call volumes. It’s ideal for locations such as cubicles, retail, classrooms, breakrooms, showrooms, or light manufacturing.
- Display: Graphical monochrome display (192 x 64 pixel resolution)
- Call Appearance: Single line
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Hold (with LED indicator), Menu (with LED indicator), Volume Control
- Navigation Keys: Two-way navigation (Up/Down)
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: No
- Speakerphone: One-way speaker (speaker only, no microphone)
- Audio: G.711a, G.711, G.729a, G.729b, and G.729ab and iLBC audio-compression codecs
- Foot Stand/Wall Mount: Single position foot stand that can be removed for wall mounting with mounting holes located on the base of the phone
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Headset Port: No
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network Security: Transport layer security (TLS) with AES-128 encryption, Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) with AES-128 encryption
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Can be powered through Cisco Inline Power-cable blades and boxes
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- DOES NOT support Power-over-ethernet (POE)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager – Version 3.3(2) and greater
- 7912G IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map