The Cisco 7941G is a high-performing, multiline IP Phone designed for everyday users such as cubicle workers or entry-level sales representatives. It provides two programmable line and feature keys, plus a high-quality speakerphone. The 7941G also a built-in headset port and features a large, pixel-based LCD display that provides information such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, and digits dialed.
- Display: Large, 5-inch, high-resolution (320x222), 4-bit grayscale display
- Call Appearance: Two lines
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Messages, Directories, Settings, Services, Speakerphone (with LED indicator), Mute (with LED indicator), and Headset (with LED indicator)
- Navigation Keys: Two-way navigation (Up/Down)
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 2 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: No
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- Adjustable Stand: Stand is adjustable from flat to 60 degrees to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional Cisco 7900 Series Wall Mount Kit (CP-WALLMOUNTKIT=)
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Headset Port: Yes
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network Security: Positive device identity through X.509v3 Certificates, digitally signed images, cryptographically secure provisioning, and secure signaling and secure media with AES-128. Cryptography is not enabled by default and may only be enabled through a cryptographically enabled CUCM. The phone also contains an 802.1X supplicant and supports EAPOL pass-through.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager – Version 3.3 or higher
- 7941G IP Phone
- Handset with 12 Ft Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map