The Cisco IP Phone 8865 Key Expansion Module (CP-8800-V-KEM=) extends the capabilities of your Cisco 8865 IP Phone with additional programmable buttons and a color LCD display. The 8865 Key Expansion Module provides a total of 28 programmable buttons (2 pages of 14 buttons) that can be used for directory numbers, speed dial, or feature keys. You can connect up to three 8865 KEMs to the 8865 IP Phone.
- Programmable Buttons: 14 multicolored LED buttons (2 pages, total of 28 programmable buttons)
- Monitor Line Status: Illuminated LED buttons make it easy to monitor line status (idle, ringing, busy, or null)
- Display: Dual 3.5-inch graphical (TFT) color displays with backlight, 16-bit color depth, 480 x 272 pixel resolution
- Expandable: Up to 3 8865 KEM’s can be added to the 8865 IP Phone
- Simplify Dialing: Programmable buttons can be used for directory numbers, speed dial, or feature keys
- Cisco 8865 IP Phone
- Cisco 8800 IP Phone must be running firmware 188.8.131.52 or later
- Requires Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5(2) and later; and Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) 11.0 (with Cisco IOS® Software Release 15.3(3)M) and later
The Cisco 8800 Key Expansion Module gets power from the attached phones. For more power details and requirements, see chart below.
- 8865 + (1) KEM – 8865 must be powered via 802.3at PoE or Cisco Power Cube 4
- 8865 + (2) KEM – 8865 must be powered via 802.3at PoE or Cisco Power Cube 4
- 8865 + (3) KEM – 8865 must be powered via 802.3at PoE or Cisco Power Cube 4
- Cisco 8865 Key Expansion Module
- Desk Stand
- Spine Connector with Screws
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map