The Honeywell Genesis 7580G is an area-imaging scanner engineered to decode all standard 1D, PDF, and 2D codes while providing enhanced productivity and revolutionary imaging technology in an elegant, yet durable design. The 7580G is suitable for environments ranging from manufacturing to healthcare to retail POS. Aggressive reading of barcodes on highly reflective surfaces, such as mobile phone screens, eliminates the need to purchase additional specialty hardware.
- Automatic Interface Detection: Plug the device’s cable into your host system and the 7580G scanner will automatically configure itself to the appropriate interface.
- Mobile Device Scanning: Excels at scanning coupons and mobile tickets directly from the screen of a mobile device.
- Remote MasterMindTM Ready: Management software provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location.
- TotalFreedom Development Platform: Enables the loading and linking of multiple applications directly onto the scanner, eliminating the need for host system modifications.
- CodeGate Technology: Enables users to ensure that the desired bar code is scanned before transmitting data, making the scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications.
- CodeSelect Technology: Allows the Genesis 7580g scanner to capture up to 15 barcodes in a single flash and output data in any predetermined order
- Document Management: Improves document management by capturing and storing electronic images, including coupons, personal checks, signatures, and damaged packages.
- Supported Barcodes: Reads standard 1D, PDF, and 2D symbologies
- Powered through USB Cable
- Honeywell Genesis 7580G Scanner
- USB Type A Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map