Panasonic KX-HDV330 Gigabit SIP Phone (Black)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Panasonic KX-HDV330 is a multi-functional business SIP phone equipped with a color touch panel for intuitive operation. The KX-HDV330 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications and encrypted voice communications to enhance security. The KX-HDV330 is ideal for knowledge workers, remote workers, managers, and executives across industries and businesses of all sizes.
- Display: 4.3-inch, 480 × 272 pixel resolution, touchscreen, backlit color TFT LCD display
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 12 SIP accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Menu, Home, Cancel, Message, Redial, Auto Ans, Headset, Hold, Conference, Transfer, Speaker, Volume Control
- Navigation Keys: Touchscreen
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 24 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 5 Panasonic KX-HDV20 Expansion Module (sold separately)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Allows users to connect Bluetooth-enabled wireless headsets
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port. Also supports Bluetooth wireless headsets.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. SIP Protocol.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- RFC 3261 Standard SIP Server
- Panasonic IP PBX
- KX-HDV330 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
- Wall Mount Bracket (with screws)