The Shoretel 560G is a 6-line IP Phone that meets the needs of both knowledge workers and managers who have heavy voice communications requirements. The Shoretel 560G features a large backlit display, full duplex speakerphone, Gigabit connectivity, wideband audio, and supports up to 6 lines. The Shoretel 560G is a cost-effective and powerful IP solution that will maximize productivity in both small and large office environments, as well as hospitality environments.
Our Certified Refurbished Shoretel 560G’s includes a New Handset, New Handset Cord, and New CAT5E Cable
- Display: 24 characters x 7 lines, 168x80-pixel resolution, backlit display
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 6 Lines
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Voicemail, Options, Directory, Redial, Transfer, Conference, Intercom, Hold, Headset, Mute, Speaker, Volume Control
- Navigation Keys: 2-way navigation
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 6 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing). Each key is equipped with Dual-Color LED’s for call status.
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 4 BB24 Button Modules (see optional accessories above)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports Wideband Audio
- Wall-Mountable: Requires optional Shoretel 10169 Wall Mount Kit (sold separately)
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Wi-Fi: Not Available
- USB Ports: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes RJ22 headset port
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Requires Shoretel PBX Platform
- Shoretel 560G IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map