The Avaya 1608-I telephone is a multiline IP telephone designed for everyday users who handle mid-to-high level phone calls. The Avaya 1608-I IP telephone puts convenient features and capabilities at your fingertips, including a phone screen to view and manage your calls, a contacts list, a call log, a menu of options and settings to customize your phone, and access to your voice mail.
- Display: White backlit display, 3 line x 24 characters, 181x40 pixels, 3.5 inch diagonal
- Programmable Feature Buttons: 8 buttons, each button equipped with dual LEDs (red/green) for line status
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Menu, contacts, call log, redial, speaker, mute, headset, hold, conference, transfer, drop, volume, voicemail
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional Avaya 1608 Wall Mount Kit 700415623 (sold separately, see accessories above)
- Headset Port: Yes
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Storage: Supports up to 100 Contacts entries. Also supports up to 100 calls in the call log.
- Software: H.323 protocol support; Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B
- Multi-language Support: Supports English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese (half width Katakana), Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Hebrew and Arabic languages
- Global (Icon) Version: Avaya has transitioned all phones into Global/Icon versions. Global versions have Icon keys without the English text below the buttons.
- Powered via 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional 5V power supply if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Avaya IP Office Release 6.0 or later
- Avaya Communication Manager Release 3.0 or later
- 4x 1608-I Phone
- 4x Desk Stand
- 4x Handset with 9ft Cord
- 4x Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map