Avaya 9608G Gigabit IP Telephone - 4 Pack (700510905)
Regular price $216.00
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Avaya 9608G is a high-performing, 8-line IP telephone geared for essential users who handle everyday calls. The Avaya 9608G puts convenient features and capabilities at your fingertips. The user interface is designed to improve productivity, making it the ideal choice for sales representatives, operators, secretaries, and general assistants.
- Display: Monochrome display, 3.2 inches x 2.2 inches (8.2 cm x 5.5 cm)
- Call Handling: Multi-line phone that can handle up to eight call appearances
- Programmable Feature Buttons: 8 buttons with 3 levels (total of 24 programmable buttons). Each button equipped with dual LEDs (red/green) for line/call status
- Button Module Expansion: Yes, supports the Avaya BM12 Button Module. Up to 3x BM12’s can be added per phone.
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Phone, messages, contacts, history, home, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- Contextual Soft Keys: 4 buttons
- Navigation Keys: 4-way cluster navigational keys with OK button
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional Avaya 9608 Wall Mount Kit (700383375)
- Headset Port: Yes
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Sound Quality: Wideband audio in both handset and headset. Also, handset has built-in volume boost, great for Hearing Impaired.
- Audio: Supports both SIP & H.323 protocol; Standards based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B, G.722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)
- Multi-language Support: Supports Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, Canadian French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana), Korean, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, and Russian.
- Global (Icon) Version: Avaya has transitioned all phones into Global/Icon versions. Global versions have Icon keys without the English text below the buttons.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Avaya IP Office - Release 9.0 or later
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager (H.323 Protocol) – Release 3.1.4 or later
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager (SIP Protocol) – Release 6.0 or later
- 4x 9608G Phone
- 4x Desk Stand
- 4x Handset with 9ft Cord
- 4x Network Cable