The Avaya 9611G is a high-performing, 8-line IP telephone geared for essential users who handle everyday calls. The Avaya 9611G puts convenient features and capabilities at your fingertips, including a graphical color display, wideband audio, Gigabit connectivity, 2-way speakerphone, and 24 programmable buttons. The user interface is designed to improve productivity, making it the ideal choice for sales representatives, operators, secretaries, and general assistants.
- Display: Color display, 2.8 inches x 2.1 inches, 3.5 inch diagonal width
- Call Handling: Multi-line phone that can handle up to eight call appearances
- Programmable Feature Buttons: 8 buttons with 3 levels (total of 24 programmable buttons). Each button equipped with dual LEDs (red/green) for line/call status
- Button Module Expansion: Yes, supports the Avaya BM12 Button Module. Up to 3x BM12’s can be added per phone.
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Phone, messages, contacts, history, home, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- Contextual Soft Keys: 4 buttons
- Navigation Keys: 4-way cluster navigational keys with OK button
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional Avaya 9611G Wall Mount Kit (700383375)
- Headset Port: Yes
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Sound Quality: Wideband audio in both handset and headset. Also, handset has built-in volume boost, great for Hearing Impaired.
- Audio: Supports both SIP & H.323 protocol; Standards based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B, G.722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)
- Multi-language Support: Supports Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, Canadian French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana), Korean, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, and Russian.
- Global (Icon) Version: Avaya has transitioned all phones into Global/Icon versions. Global versions have Icon keys without the English text below the buttons.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Avaya IP Office - Release 7.0 or later
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager (H.323 Protocol) – Release 3.1.4 or later
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager (SIP Protocol) – Release 6.0 or later
- 4x 9611G Phone
- 4x Desk Stand
- 4x Handset with 9ft Cord
- 4x Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map