Cisco 6851 IP Phone with Multiplatform Firmware (CP-6851-3PCC-K9=)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Cisco 6851 is a 4-line Gigabit IP Phone that meets the needs of both information workers and managers who have moderate voice communications requirements. The Cisco 6851 IP Phone leverages your IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications with excellent audio performance and enhanced security capabilities.
- Display: White backlit, grayscale, 3.5-inch, 396 x 162-pixel display.
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 4 SIP Accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Speakerphone, Headset, Mute, Hold, Transfer, Conference, Messaging, Directory, and Volume Control. Also includes backlit indicators on the audio path keys (handset, headset, and speakerphone), mute key, select key, line keys and message waiting.
- Navigation Keys: Two-way navigation with Select Key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 4 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing). Each key is equipped with Dual-Color LED’s for call status.
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 1 Cisco 6800 Key Expansion Module (see optional accessories above)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, there are wall mounting holes located on the back of the phone.
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Wi-Fi: Not Available
- USB Ports: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port. Also supports Electronic hookswitch headset via auxiliary port.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. FTP/FTPS/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server based central provisioning for mass deployments.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Asterisk - Interoperability Tested – Release (11.x)
- Broadsoft Broadworks - Interoperability Tested and Certified – Releases 19sp1, 20sp1, 21sp1, 22sp1
- Broadcloud - Interoperability Tested and Certified
- Centile - Interoperability Tested and Certified – Release Istra SP 9.2
- Metaswitch - Interoperability Tested and Certified – Release 9.5
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Cisco Webex, Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- Check with your VoIP service provider for compatibility confirmation
- 6851-3PCC IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable