Cisco 7921G Wireless IP Phone (CP-7921G-A-K9=) Certified Refurbished
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Cisco 7921G Wireless IP Phone supports a wide range of features for enhanced voice communications, Quality of Service (QoS), and security. The 7921G delivers wideband audio capabilities, and allows users to view current status of other extensions. The 7921G is ideal for healthcare, light manufacturing, retail, and hospitality environments.
- Display: 2-inch color display (176x220-pixel resolution)
- Call Appearance: Six-line appearances
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Volume, Green key (answer/send/redial), Red key (power/end call), Application, Mute, Speakerphone, Numeric keypad
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation and select keys
- Softkeys: Two soft-key buttons to access screen-based applications, features, and functions
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11a/b/g
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Wideband audio enhances clarity with the handset, speaker, or headset
- Headset Port: Includes 2.5mm headset jack.
- LED Indicator: Ring, message waiting, and charging LED’s
- Battery (Sold Separately): Standard battery – 11.5 hours talk time/150 hours standby. Extended battery – 15.5 hours talk time/200 hours standby.
- Network Security: Cisco Wireless Security Suite IEEE 802.1X, WEP and AES encryption
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager: 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, and later
- Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST): 4.1 and later
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express: 4.1 and later
- 7921G Wireless IP Phone
- NOTE: Battery and Power Supply are sold separately