Cisco 7961G IP Phone (CP-7961G=)
Regular price $39.99
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Cisco 7961G is a high-performing, multiline IP Phone designed for advanced users such as managers and administrative staff. It provides six programmable line and feature keys, plus a high-quality speakerphone. The 7961G also a built-in headset port and features a large, pixel-based LCD display that provides information such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, and digits dialed.
- Display: Large, 5-inch, high-resolution (320x222), 4-bit grayscale display
- Call Appearance: Six lines
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Messages, Directories, Settings, Services, Speakerphone (with LED indicator), Mute (with LED indicator), and Headset (with LED indicator)
- Navigation Keys: Two-way navigation (Up/Down)
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 6 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Yes, supports the Cisco 7914 Expansion Module. Up to 2 7914's can be added per phone.
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- Adjustable Stand: Stand is adjustable from flat to 60 degrees to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional Cisco 7900 Series Wall Mount Kit (CP-WALLMOUNTKIT=)
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Headset Port: Yes
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network Security: Positive device identity through X.509v3 Certificates, digitally signed images, cryptographically secure provisioning, and secure signaling and secure media with AES-128. Cryptography is not enabled by default and may only be enabled through a cryptographically enabled CUCM. The phone also contains an 802.1X supplicant and supports EAPOL pass-through.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager – Version 3.3 or higher
- 7961G IP Phone
- Handset with 12 Ft Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable