The SG300-52P 52-Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Managed PoE+ Switch from Cisco provides a reliable foundation for your business network. It delivers the features you need to improve the availability of your critical business applications, protect sensitive data and optimize network bandwidth to deliver information and applications more effectively. Setting up and the usage of the Cisco SG300-52P is a breeze and it provides the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small businesses and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce.
- Secure Desktop Connectivity - The Cisco SG300-52P switch can simply and securely connect employees working in small offices with each other and with all of the servers, printers and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improves network uptime and keeps your employees connected and productive.
- Power Over Ethernet - The SG300-52P features 50 PoE+ ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. This capability simplifies advanced technology deployments such as IP telephony, wireless, and IP surveillance by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable. With no need to install separate power supplies for IP phones or wireless access points, you can take advantage of advanced communications technologies more quickly, and at a lower cost.
- Secure Wireless Connectivity - The Cisco SG300-52P switch allows employees to work productively from conference rooms and common areas, collaborate in any office and access business applications from wherever they are. Gigabit Ethernet connectivity helps ensure that your employees have the bandwidth and performance they need to make the most of mobile productivity. And with embedded security, your employees can work with confidence, knowing that only authorized users can access applications and network devices.
- Advanced Network Management - As a managed network solution, the Cisco SG300-52P switch provides the performance and advanced traffic-handling intelligence you need to deliver all communications and data over a single network. The Cisco SG300-52P is rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with Cisco and other products, providing a complete small business solution.
- High Performance and Reliability - The Cisco SG300-52P switch is rigorously tested to deliver the high availability and performance you expect from a Cisco switch. The solution speeds up file transfer times and improves slow, sluggish networks, while keeping your vital business applications available and preventing costly downtime. As a managed switching solution, the Cisco SG300-52P also gives you the flexibility to manage and prioritize high-bandwidth traffic such as voice. That means you can empower your employees with state-of-the-art communication and productivity solutions, without draining the performance of your other business applications.
- Fast, Easy Setup and Configuration - The Cisco SG300-52P switch is designed to be easy to use and managed by small businesses and the partners who serve them. The included device manager software provides an intuitive, web-based interface to simplify setup, security and quality of service (QoS) traffic prioritization, allowing even users without IT expertise to configure the switch in minutes.
- SG300-52P Switch
- North American Power Cord
- Console Cable
- Rack Ears
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map