Cisco VG202XM 2-Port FXS Voice Gateway
Regular price $139.95
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Cisco VG202XM Analog Voice Gateway provides added flexibility during migration to unified communications by supporting traditional analog devices on IP networks. The VG202XM gateway connects analog phones, fax machines, modems, and speakerphones to an enterprise IP voice system, so you can use them as extensions to your Cisco or third-party IP call-control system.
- 2 FXS Ports
- 2 Network Ports
- 1 Console Port
- Housed in compact, fanless, desktop chassis that are also wall-mountable
- Cisco IOS Software-based hardware: The hardware includes uniform Cisco command-line interface (CLI) and Simple Network Management Protocol Version 3 (SNMPv3) support for ease of gateway configuration and operation.
- Robust voice quality: Cisco experience in providing toll-quality packet-voice service helps provide the clear, robust voice quality end users have come to expect from telephony services.
- Built-in Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) failover to an H.323 connection to a Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) router.
- Compatible with Cisco call control systems
- Also compatible with third-party IP private branch exchanges (PBXs)
- Cisco VG202XM Gateway
- Power Supply
- North American Power Cord