The Mitel 5207 IP Phone is designed users that require multiple-line access and advanced telephony features and user applications. Features include multiple programmable keys, an easy-to-read backlit orange LCD display and hands-free (half duplex) speakerphone.
- Display: 20-character backlit display with contrast control
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Hold, Superkey/Program,Transfer/Conference, Cancel, Speaker, Microphone,Message, Redial
- Navigation Keys: Not Available
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 14 programmable keys with LED indicators that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Button Module Expansion: Not Available
- Speakerphone: hands-free speakerphone (half-duplex)
- Audio: Supports 802.1p/q for quality of service
- Wall-Mountable: Yes
- Ethernet Connectivity: Single Ethernet (10/100) line interface (Network Connection)
- Headset Port: Not Available
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Mitel SX-200 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), Release 1.0
- Mitel 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), Release 5.0
- Mitel 3100 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), Release 4
- 5207 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map