Mitel 5448 IP PKM Programmable Key Module (50002824)
Regular price $99.99
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Mitel 5448 IP Programmable Key Module (PKM) extends the capabilities of your compatible Mitel Phone with additional programmable buttons. The Mitel 5448 adds an additional 48 programmable buttons that can be used for directory numbers, speed dial, or feature keys. The 5448 is ideal for receptionists or users who handle heavy call volumes.
- Programmable Buttons: 48 programmable buttons
- Monitor Line Status: Each key has an associated indicator light, which gives the status of that extension or programmed feature.
- Simplify Dialing: Programmable buttons can be used for feature keys, speed call keys, extension keys, Direct Station Select (DSS) keys, or line appearance keys.
- Expandable: Up to 2 Mitel 5448’s can be added per phone for a total of 96 programmable keys
- Easily Programmed: Personal keys can be easily programmed through the telephone or the web browser-based configuration tool
- Mitel 5220, 5224, 5235, 5324, 5330, 5330E, 5340, and 5340E IP phones
- Mitel 8528 and 8568 Digital Phones
System Compatibility and Requirements
- Mitel Networks 3300 Integrated Communications Platform, release 3.3 or later
- Mitel Networks 3100 Integrated Communications Platform, release 4.0 or later
- SX-200 IP Node, Lightware 19, release 3.1 or later
- Requires a Mitel PKM Interface Module installed on your compatible Mitel phone (sold separately, see optional accessories above)
- For 5220, 8528, 8568 - Requires Mitel 24VDC power supply (sold separately, see optional accessories above)
- For 5224, 5235, 5324, 5330, 5330E, 5340, 5340E – Powered through host phone, no additional power supply is needed
- Mitel 5448 PKM
- Interface Cable
- Desk Stand