Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 Collaboration Kit (7200-25500-001)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 Collaboration Kit turns the Trio 8800 into a video conference and content sharing solution! The Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 Collaboration Kit includes the RealPresence Trio 8800 conference phone, the RealPresence Trio Visual+ for enabling content presentation and video, and the Logitech C930E Webcam.
The Polycom Trio 8800 IP Conference Phone is a user friendly, high-quality, wideband audio-conferencing solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms. The Trio 8800 offers a contemporary design with 360-degree room coverage so all participants can be clearly heard. The Trio 8800 is a great fit for medium-to-large sized conference rooms, as well as private executive offices. It provides flexible deployment options and expansion by using optional extension microphones.
- Display: 5-inch, 720x1280-pixel resolution, touchscreen, backlit color LCD display
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 3 lines
- Contemporary Design: Raised edge for easier handling and repositioning on tabletop. Crisp, precise button tactility.
- Mute Buttons: 3 illuminated mute buttons located on each corner of the unit
- Ethernet Connectivity: Single Gigabit Ethernet line interface (10/100/1000)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 technology allows users to place calls on their mobile phone and use the system as a speakerphone for the call. You can also use the system to play audio from media, such as music or videos, from your mobile phone or tablet.
- Wi-Fi: Built-in dual band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5GHz, 802.11.b
- USB 2.0 Port: Allows users to connect a USB flash drive for call recording. You can also connect a computer and turn the Trio 8800 into an external speaker and microphone for your PC.
- USB 2.0 Micro-B Port: Allows users to connect a mobile or tablet device, turning the Trio 8800 into an external speaker and microphone for your mobile device.
- Microphone: 360-degree coverage, 3-microphone array, 20 ft (6-meter) microphone pickup range
- Audio: Polycom HD Voice, full duplex technology. Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology provides full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression.
- Video: Users can turn the Trio 8800 into a video conferencing and content sharing solution by adding the Trio Visual+ Appliance and Logitech C930E Webcam (included)
- Configuration: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) client or static configuration
- Expandability: Supports the Trio Expansion Microphones to extend the microphone coverage (see optional accessories)
- Trio Visual+ Appliance: Expands the Trio 8800 conference phone by adding visual collaboration. Simple plug and play installation.
- Logitech C930E Webcam: Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920x1080 pixels); 720p HD video calling (up to 1280x720 pixels) with supported clients. 90-degree field of view.
- Supports 802.3af/802.3at Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, and Broadsoft platforms
- Trio 8800 Conference Station
- 25 Ft Network Cable
- 6.5 Foot USB 2.0 Cable
- Cable Wrap
- Tactile overlay for improved accessibility
- Polycom Trio Visual+ Appliance
- Logitech C930E Webcam