The Polycom SoundPoint IP 550 is a 4-line IP Phone designed for users who handle moderate call volumes such as knowledge workers, remote workers, managers, and executives across industries and businesses of all sizes. The IP 550 features a backlit LCD display, HD Voice, full duplex speakerphone, and supports up to 4 lines. The Polycom IP 550 is a cost-effective and powerful IP solution that will maximize productivity in both small and large office environments.
- Display: 320x160-pixel resolution, backlit grayscale LCD display
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 4 lines with LED indicators
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Directories, Applications, Conference, Transfer, Redial, Hold, Menu, Message, Do Not Disturb, Mute, Speaker, Headset
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation with Select Keys
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Not Available
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, the standard base stand can be reversed to become a wall mount.
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Wi-Fi: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS serverbased central provisioning for mass deployments
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- IP 550 Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map