Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 (2200-07300-001) Certified Refurbished
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 Conference Phone provides a simple, yet sophisticated audio solution with superior voice quality. The user interface is designed to improve productivity, making it the ideal choice for private offices and medium to large conference rooms. It provides flexible deployment options and expansion by using optional extension microphones. The VTX 1000 is the first conference phone to deliver wideband audio over ordinary telephone lines.
- Display: 132x65-pixel resolution, backlit LCD display
- Call Handling: Single line with a user experience of multiple calls per line
- Fixed Feature Keys: Standard 12-key keypad, Answer/End, Mute, Volume Control, Menu
- Softkeys: 3 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Navigation Keys: 2-way navigation with select keys
- Connectivity: Analog phone connection (RJ-11)
- Microphone: 360-degree coverage, 3-microphone array, 20-foot microphone pickup range. Also features Automatic Gain Control, which intelligently adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where participants are seated in the conference room.
- Audio: Full duplex technology. Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology provides full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression.
- Wideband Support: Frequency response (in a wideband mode): 80 Hz–7 kHz
- Expansion Mics: Supports the Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 Expansion Microphones to extend the microphone coverage (see optional accessories above)
- Connects to any analog phone jack
- Can also be connected to any PBX system with an analog extension
- Polycom SoundStation VTX 1000 Console
- Power/Network Interface Module
- North American Power Cord
- 21-foot Ethernet Cable
- 7-foot RJ11 Telephone Line Cable