The Avaya B179 SIP Conference Phone provides a simple, yet sophisticated audio solution with superior voice quality. The user interface is designed to improve productivity, making it the ideal choice for board rooms and larger conference rooms with up to 15 people.
- Display: Backlit display, 128x64 pixels
- Expansion Microphones: Yes, supports the Avaya B100 Expansion Microphones that increases the range by up to 750 sq ft. (see optional accessories above)
- Keypad: Alphanumeric 0–9, *, on/R, off, mute, hold, volume up, volume down, 5 buttons for menu navigation, line (line mode), and conference guide
- Connectivity: Ethernet line (RJ45)
- Sound Quality: Award winning OmniSound wideband audio technology provides crystal clear sound; G722 HD Voice
- Microphone: 360-degree, OmniDirectional audio pickup with noise suppression that filters static background noise. Microphone pickup range up to 320 sq ft.
- Audio: Volume: 90 db SPL @ 0.5 m (RMS). Frequency response: 200-7000 Hz
- Multi-language Support: Supports Danish, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, German, Russian.
- Recording: Supports SD-memory card to record your meetings and calls for playback
- Phone book: Stores up to 1000 entries per profile; 4 profiles available (password protected)
- Network: DHCP and static IP addressing; Security - 802.1x Authentication, SRTP and TLS; Connection protocol - SIP 2.0 (RFC 3261 and companion RFCs)
- Configuration: Integrated web server, HTTP or HTTPS
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Avaya IP Office (Release 7.0 or higher) – Requires Essential Edition, Available VCM Channels, and IP Endpoint license
- Avaya Communication Manager (Release 5.0 or higher)
- Avaya Communication Server 1000 (Release 6.0 or higher)
- B179 Conference Phone
- Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map