Buy Back Program
Shop4Tele offers a valuable buyback equipment program to our customers. We buy out-of-service, used, and excess new equipment from service providers, consumers, leasing companies, governments, schools, and private enterprises who are interested in maximizing their value on retired assets.
We buy phones, PBX hardware, networking equipment, and headsets from a wide range of manufacturers including Avaya, Cisco, Jabra, Mitel, NEC, Plantronics, Polycom, Shoretel, and Yealink.
Shop4Tele Buyback Program Advantages
· Easy sale process - Streamlined 4-step process makes selling your equipment hassle-free
· Fair market value assessment – We offer fast and competitive bids for your equipment
· Data security erasure – Rest easy knowing your data is safe with us. Our certified data erasure services are fully compliant.
Simple 4-Step Process
· Step 1 - Submit a list of your equipment by filling out the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Step 2 – We will respond with an offer within 24 hours of receiving your list
· Step 3 – Properly package your equipment for shipment. We will send you labels and schedule a pick-up at your location.
· Step 4 – Receive payment via check, ACH transfer, or store credit for the agreed upon value within 2-3 business days of delivery