Yealink CP930WP Wireless Conference Phone with W60B Base Station
Regular price $529.95
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Yealink CP930W Wireless DECT IP Conference Phone is a user friendly, high-quality, wideband audio-conferencing solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms. The Yealink CP930W offers a contemporary design with 360-degree room coverage so all participants can be clearly heard. The user interface and wireless DECT technology is designed to improve productivity by allowing the user to simply carry the conference phone anywhere in the office that has wireless access to the base station. The Yealink CP930W is a great fit for small-to-medium sized conference rooms, as well as private executive offices.
- Display: 3.1-inch, 248x120-pixel resolution, graphical LCD with backlight
- Touch-sensitive Control Panel: Touch-sensitive keypad and fixed keys
- Call Appearance: Supports 1 SIP account. Supports up to 5 parties per conference call.
- Contemporary Design: Raised edge for easier handling and repositioning on tabletop. Crisp, precise button tactility.
- Fixed Feature Soft Keys: 4 interactive soft keys, on/off key, Bluetooth, mute, volume control, 2-way navigation keys, OK key
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 technology allows users to connect their smartphone or tablet to the CP920.
- DECT Connection: The CP930W conference unit has a wireless connection to the Yealink W60B DECT Base Station. The W60B DECT Base Station plugs into your IP Network. The W60B is included.
- Micro USB Port: Allows users to connect a PC and turn the CP930W into an external speaker and microphone for your PC.
- Micro SD Slot: Allows users to connect an SD card to record calls and play recordings on the phone.
- Microphone: 360-degree coverage, 3-microphone array, 20 ft (6-meter) microphone pickup range
- Audio: Optimal HD audio, full duplex technology. Yealink Noise Proof Technology reduces background noise, minimizing distractions for the participants.
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery. 24-hour talk time, 360-hour standby time (in ideal environments)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, and Broadsoft platforms
- The Yealink CP930W Conference Phone requires the Yealink W60B DECT Base Station (included)
- CP930W Conference Station
- Charging Cradle
- Power Supply for Charging Cradle
- W60B DECT Base Station