Yealink CP965 IP Conference Phone
Regular price $474.95
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Yealink CP965 IP Conference Phone is a user friendly, high-quality, wideband audio-conferencing solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms. The Yealink CP965 offers a contemporary design with 360-degree room coverage so all participants can be clearly heard. The Yealink CP965 is a great fit for medium-to-large sized conference rooms, as well as private executive offices.
- Display: 5-inch, 720x1280-pixel resolution, touchscreen, LCD with backlight
- Operating System: Android 9.0
- Call Appearance: Supports 1 SIP account. Supports up to 10 parties per conference call.
- Contemporary Design: Raised edge for easier handling and repositioning on tabletop. Crisp, precise button tactility.
- Fixed Feature Soft Keys: Volume Key, Home Button
- Ethernet Connectivity: Single Ethernet line interface (10/100)
- PSTN Connectivity: Users can connect to the PSTN via optional Yealink CPN10 PSTN Adapter.
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 technology allows users to connect their smartphone or tablet.
- Wi-Fi: Built-in dual band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5GHz, 802.11.b/g/n/ac)
- USB: Includes 1x USB Type A and 1x USB Type C ports allowing users to connect their computer or mobile device, offering an alternative to Bluetooth.
- Microphone: 360-degree coverage, 12-microphone array, 20 ft (6-meter) microphone pickup range
- Expandability: Supports CPW25 or CPW65 wireless external microphones for expanded coverage of an additional 10 ft. (sold separately).
- Audio: Optimal HD audio, full duplex technology. Yealink Noise Proof Technology reduces background noise, minimizing distractions for the participants.
- Configuration: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) client or static configuration
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, and Broadsoft platforms
- CP965 Conference Station
- Network Cable
- 5x M2 Screws