The Digium D60 is a high-performing, multiline IP Phone designed for everyday users such as cubicle workers or entry-level sales representatives. The Digium D60 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio (HD Voice) for crystal clear voice communications, 4.3-inch color LCD display, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communication features.
- Display: 4.3 inch, 480 x 272 pixel backlit color LCD display
- Call Appearance: Two lines
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Headset (with LED), Speaker (with LED), Mute (with LED), Messages, Redial, Transfer, Volume
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation with Select/Exit Keys
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 2 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: No
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports Wideband Audio (G.722 HD codec)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional wall mount kit
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset interface.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes (dual color LED indicator)
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Digium Switchvox PBX Systems
- D60 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map