The Polycom SoundStation Duo is an easy-to-use, easy-to-manage, high-quality wideband audio-conferencing solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms. The SoundStation Duo offers a contemporary design with 360-degree room coverage and 10-foot microphone pickup so all participants can be clearly heard. The SoundStation Duo is a great fit for small to medium sized conference rooms, as well as private executive offices.
The Polycom SoundStation Duo is a dual mode conference phone. Whether you currently have a traditional analog connection or have already migrated to Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony, the Polycom SoundStation Duo conference phone works.
- Display: 248x68-pixel resolution, white LED backlit display
- Call Appearance: Single line with a user experience of multiple calls per line
- Fixed Feature Keys: Standard 12-key keypad, Redial, Mute, Volume Control, Menu
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Navigation Keys: 4-way navigation with select keys
- Ethernet and Analog Connectivity: Single Ethernet line interface (10/100) for Ethernet connections. RJ-11 line interface for Analog connections.
- Microphone: 360-degree coverage, 3-microphone array, 10-foot microphone pickup range
- Audio: Polycom HD Voice, full duplex technology. Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology provides full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression.
- Expansion Mics: Supports the Polycom SoundStation Duo Expansion Microphones to extend the microphone coverage (see optional accessories above)
- 2.5MM Port: Built-in 2.5 mm applications port allows users to connect the SoundStation Duo to a mobile phone for productive calls even where no network connection is available, or to a computer for calls using PC-based soft phone clients.
- Network Configuration (For Ethernet Connectivity): Static or DHCP IP address assignment. FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server based central provisioning for mass deployments.
- Global Support: Uses icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Powered with included Power Injection Module (PIM) when used in PSTN (Analog) mode or SIP (IP) mode
- Can also be powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) when used with direct network connection in SIP mode
- Connects to any analog phone jack, or analog extension on PBX system
- Can also be used on a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions
- Polycom SoundStation Duo
- Power Injection Module with attached 21 ft analog and ethernet cable
- Power Supply
- North American Power Cord
- 7-foot Ethernet Cable
- 7-foot RJ-11 Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map