The Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 is an easy-to-use, easy-to-manage, high-quality wideband audio-conferencing solution. The SoundStation IP 5000 offers a contemporary design with 360-degree room coverage and 7-foot microphone pickup so all participants can be clearly heard. The SoundStation IP 5000 is a great fit for smaller conference rooms with up to 6 participants, as well as private executive offices.
- Display: 248x68-pixel resolution, white LED backlit display
- Call Appearance: Single line with a user experience of multiple calls per line
- Fixed Feature Keys: Standard 12-key keypad, Redial, Mute, Volume Control, Menu
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation with select keys
- Ethernet Connectivity: Single Ethernet line interface (10/100)
- Microphone: 360-degree coverage, 3-microphone array, 7-foot microphone pickup range
- Audio: Polycom HD Voice, full duplex technology. Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology provides full-duplex conversations, acoustic echo cancellation and background noise suppression.
- Expansion Mics: Not Available
- Network Configuration: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server based central provisioning for mass deployments.
- Global Support: Uses icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Supports 802.3af/802.3at Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, and Broadsoft platforms
- Polycom SoundStation IP 5000
- 25 Ft Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map