The Shoretel 930D is a high-performance wireless handset that includes a wide range of features for enhanced voice communications. The Shoretel 930D wireless handset is designed for use with the 930D Base Station. The Shoretel 930D is ideal for healthcare, light manufacturing, retail, and hospitality environments.
- Display: 176x220-pixel resolution, backlit color LCD display
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 3 lines
- Fixed Feature Buttons: 12 key numerical keypad, Green key (answer), Red key (end call), Transfer, Conference, Redial, Hold, Menu, Speaker
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation and select keys
- Softkeys: Three soft-key buttons to access screen-based applications, features, and functions
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, half-duplex speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.711 and G.729a audio codecs. Quality of Service: 802.1pq, DiffServ/ToS.
- Handset Connectivity: 930D Wireless Handset connects to the 930D Base Station via wireless DECT technology.
- Base Station Connectivity: The 930D Base Station comes with 2 Ethernet ports for network connectivity. The 930D Base Station can be powered via Power-over-ethernet (PoE) or optional PoE power adapter (see optional accessories above).
- Headset Port: Includes 2.5mm headset jack.
- Battery: Lithium-Ion Battery. Delivers up to 12 hours of talk time, and 120 hours of standby time.
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment.
- Expandability: Connect up to 4 Shoretel 930D Wireless Handsets per Base Station
- The Shoretel IP930D Base Station is compatible with Mitel MiVoice Connect (formerly known as Shoretel Connect ONSITE).
- The Shoretel IP930D Base Station is also compatible with Shoretel Unified Communication Systems (Version ST14.2 and earlier).
- The Shoretel 930D wireless handset connects to the Shoretel 930D Base Station via wireless DECT technology.
- Up to 4 Shoretel 930D wireless handsets can be added per Base Station.
- 930D Wireless Handset
- 930D Charging Cradle with Power Adapter
- 930D Base Station
- Base Station Stand
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map