Avaya 1616-I IP Phone - Text (700458540, 700504843) Certified Refurbished
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Avaya 1616-I is a multiline IP telephone designed advanced users, such as receptionists, assistants, and managers, who answer incoming calls, transfer customers to different departments or extensions, and monitor several line appearances throughout the day. The Avaya 1616 IP telephone puts convenient features and capabilities at your fingertips, including a phone screen to view and manage your calls, a contacts list, a call log, a menu of options and settings to customize your phone, and access to your voice mail.
- Display: White backlit display, 4 line x 24 characters, 181x56 pixels, 3.5 inch diagonal
- Programmable Feature Buttons: 16 buttons, each button equipped with dual LEDs (red/green) for line status
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Menu, contacts, call log, redial, speaker, mute, headset, hold, conference, transfer, drop, volume, message (voicemail)
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Button Module Expansion: Yes, supports the Avaya BM32 Button Module for an additional 32 programmable feature buttons. Up to 3x BM32’s can be added per phone.
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional Avaya 1616 Wall Mount Kit 700415631 (sold separately, see optional accessories)
- Headset Port: Yes
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Storage: Supports up to 100 Contacts entries. Also supports up to 100 calls in the call log.
- Software: H.323 protocol support; Standards-based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B
- Multi-language Support: Supports English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese (half width Katakana), Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Hebrew and Arabic languages
- Text Version:
- Powered via 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional 5V power supply if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Avaya IP Office Release 6.0 or later
- Avaya Communication Manager Release 3.0 or later
- 1616-I Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 9ft Cord
- Network Cable