Avaya 9611G Gigabit IP Phone - Global (700504845) Certified Refurbished
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Avaya 9611G is a high-performing, 8-line IP telephone geared for essential users who handle everyday calls. The Avaya 9611G puts convenient features and capabilities at your fingertips, including a graphical color display, wideband audio, Gigabit connectivity, 2-way speakerphone, and 24 programmable buttons. The user interface is designed to improve productivity, making it the ideal choice for sales representatives, operators, secretaries, and general assistants.
- Display: Color display, 2.8 inches x 2.1 inches, 3.5 inch diagonal width
- Call Handling: Multi-line phone that can handle up to eight call appearances
- Programmable Feature Buttons: 8 buttons with 3 levels (total of 24 programmable buttons). Each button equipped with dual LEDs (red/green) for line/call status
- Button Module Expansion: Yes, supports the Avaya BM12 Button Module. Up to 3x BM12’s can be added per phone.
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Phone, messages, contacts, history, home, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- Contextual Soft Keys: 4 buttons
- Navigation Keys: 4-way cluster navigational keys with OK button
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional Avaya 9611G Wall Mount Kit (sold separately)
- Headset Port: Yes
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Sound Quality: Wideband audio in both handset and headset. Also, handset has built-in volume boost, great for Hearing Impaired.
- Audio: Supports both SIP & H.323 protocol; Standards based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B, G.722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)
- Multi-language Support: Supports Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, Canadian French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana), Korean, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, and Russian.
- Global (Icon) Version:
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Avaya IP Office - Release 7.0 or later
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager (H.323 Protocol) – Release 3.1.4 or later
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager (SIP Protocol) – Release 6.0 or later
- 9611G Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 9ft Cord
- Network Cable