Avaya 9621G Gigabit IP Telephone - Text Version (700480601)
Regular price $28.00
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Avaya 9621G is a high-performing, multi-line IP phone designed for power users that handle heavy call volumes. The Avaya 9621G puts convenient features and capabilities at your fingertips, including a graphical color display, large touch screen, wideband audio, Gigabit connectivity, 2-way speakerphone, and 24 programmable buttons. The user interface is designed to improve productivity, making it the ideal choice for managers, executives, and senior sales representatives.
- Display: Color display, touch screen, 3.7 inches x 2.1 inches, 4.3 inch diagonal width, 4-position adjustable tilt display
- Call Handling: Multi-line IP phone
- Programmable Feature Buttons: 24 administrative buttons
- Button Module Expansion: No, does not support the Avaya BM12 or SBM24 button modules.
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Speaker, mute, headset, contacts, home, history, message, phone, forwarding, and volume. Red LEDs on speaker, mute, headset, message and history
- Contextual Soft Keys: 5 touch screen softkeys
- Navigation Keys: None
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Bluetooth: Yes, requires optional Bluetooth adapter
- Wall-Mountable: No
- Headset Port: Yes
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Sound Quality: Wideband audio in both handset and headset. Also, handset has built-in volume boost, great for Hearing Impaired.
- Audio: Supports both SIP & H.323 protocol; Standards based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B, G.722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)
- Multi-language Support: Supports Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, Canadian French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana), Korean, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, and Russian.
- Text Version: Includes English text below the buttons. This model has been discontinued by Avaya and is only available in Refurbished condition. Avaya replaced all Text models with Global versions. Global versions have Icon keys without the text below the buttons.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Avaya IP Office - Release 8.1 or later
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager (H.323 Protocol) – Release 6.0 or later
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager (SIP Protocol) – Release 6.0 or later
- 9621G Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 9ft Cord
- Network Cable