Avaya 9640G Gigabit IP Phone (700419195) Certified Refurbished
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Avaya 9640G is a high-performing, multi-line IP phone geared towards essential users that handle heavy call volumes. The Avaya 9640G puts convenient features and capabilities at your fingertips, including a large color display, wideband audio, Gigabit connectivity, 2-way speakerphone, and 24 programmable buttons. The user interface is designed to improve productivity, making it the ideal choice for managers, executives, secretaries, and senior sales representatives.
- Display: Color display, 3.8 inches, adjustable tilt display
- Call Handling: Multi-line IP phone that can handle up to six call appearances
- Programmable Feature Buttons: 6 buttons with 4 pages (total of 24 programmable buttons). Each button equipped with dual LEDs (red/green) for line/call status
- Button Module Expansion: Yes, supports the Avaya SBM24 Button Module. Up to 3x SBM24’s can be added per phone
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Message, Phone, Contacts, Menu, Call Log, Forward, Headset, Speaker, Mute, Volume
- Contextual Soft Keys: 4 buttons
- Navigation Keys: 4-way cluster navigational keys with OK button
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional Avaya 9621/9630/9640/9641/9650 Wall Mount Kit (700383383)
- Headset Port: Yes
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Sound Quality: Wideband audio in both handset and headset. Also, handset has built-in volume boost, great for Hearing Impaired.
- Audio: Supports both SIP & H.323 protocol; Standards based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B, G.722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)
- Multi-language Support: Supports Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, Canadian French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana), Korean, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, and Russian.
- Text Version: Includes English text below the buttons. This model has been discontinued by Avaya and is only available in Refurbished condition.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Avaya IP Office - Release 6.0 or later
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager (H.323 Protocol) – Release 3.0 or later
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager (SIP Protocol) – Release 4.0 or later
- 9640G Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 9ft Cord
- Network Cable