Avaya 9641G Gigabit IP Phone - Text (700480627) Certified Refurbished
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Avaya 9641G is a high-performing, multi-line IP phone designed for power users that handle heavy call volumes. The Avaya 9641G puts convenient features and capabilities at your fingertips, including a graphical color display, large touch screen, wideband audio, Gigabit connectivity, 2-way speakerphone, and 24 programmable buttons. The user interface is designed to improve productivity, making it the ideal choice for managers, executives, and senior sales representatives.
- Display: Color display, touch screen, 4.1 inches x 2.3 inches, 4.7 inch diagonal width, 4-position adjustable tilt display
- Call Handling: Multi-line IP phone
- Programmable Feature Buttons: 24 administrative buttons; 5 lines displayed per page
- Button Module Expansion: Yes, supports the Avaya BM12 Button Module. Up to 3x BM12’s can be added per 9641G.
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Speaker, mute, headset, contacts, home, history, message, phone, forwarding, and volume. Red LEDs on speaker, mute, headset, message and history
- Contextual Soft Keys: 5 touch screen softkeys
- Navigation Keys: None
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Bluetooth: Yes, comes with built-in Bluetooth to support a wide variety of headsets
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional Avaya 9621/9630/9640/9641/9650 Wall Mount Kit (sold separately)
- Headset Port: Yes, also includes EHS support
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes, also includes a 360-degree visual alert for incoming calls and voicemail
- Sound Quality: Wideband audio in both handset and headset. Also, handset has built-in volume boost, great for Hearing Impaired.
- Audio: Supports both SIP & H.323 protocol; Standards based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B, G.722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)
- Multi-language Support: Supports Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, Canadian French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana), Korean, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, and Russian.
- Text Version: Includes English text below the buttons. This model has been discontinued by Avaya and is only available in Refurbished condition. Avaya replaced all Text models with Global versions. Global versions have Icon keys without the text below the buttons.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Avaya IP Office - Release 8.1 or later
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager (H.323 Protocol) – Release 6.0 or later
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager (SIP Protocol) – Release 6.0 or later
- 9641G Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 9ft Cord
- Network Cable