Avaya 9641G Gigabit IP Telephone - Global Version (700506517)
Regular price $43.99
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Avaya 9641G is a high-performing, multi-line IP phone designed for power users that handle heavy call volumes. The Avaya 9641G puts convenient features and capabilities at your fingertips, including a graphical color display, large touch screen, wideband audio, Gigabit connectivity, 2-way speakerphone, and 24 programmable buttons. The user interface is designed to improve productivity, making it the ideal choice for managers, executives, and senior sales representatives.
- Display: Color display, touch screen, 4.1 inches x 2.3 inches, 4.7 inch diagonal width, 4-position adjustable tilt display
- Call Handling: Multi-line IP phone
- Programmable Feature Buttons: 24 administrative buttons; 5 lines displayed per page
- Button Module Expansion: Yes, supports the Avaya BM12 Button Module. Up to 3x BM12’s can be added per 9641G.
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Speaker, mute, headset, contacts, home, history, message, phone, forwarding, and volume. Red LEDs on speaker, mute, headset, message and history
- Contextual Soft Keys: 5 touch screen softkeys
- Navigation Keys: None
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Bluetooth: Yes, comes with built-in Bluetooth to support a wide variety of headsets
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional Avaya 9621/9630/9640/9641/9650 Wall Mount Kit (700383383)
- Headset Port: Yes, also includes EHS support
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes, also includes a 360-degree visual alert for incoming calls and voicemail
- Sound Quality: Wideband audio in both handset and headset. Also, handset has built-in volume boost, great for Hearing Impaired.
- Audio: Supports both SIP & H.323 protocol; Standards based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A/B, G.722 (G.726 is not available in SIP)
- Multi-language Support: Supports Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, Canadian French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese (Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana), Korean, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, and Russian.
- Global (Icon) Version: Avaya has transitioned all phones into Global/Icon versions. Global versions have Icon keys without the English text below the buttons.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Avaya IP Office - Release 8.1 or later
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager (H.323 Protocol) – Release 6.0 or later
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager (SIP Protocol) – Release 6.0 or later
- 9641G Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 9ft Cord
- Network Cable