Avaya B159 Conference Phone (700501530)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Avaya B159 Conference Phone provides a simple, yet sophisticated audio solution with superior voice quality. The user interface is designed to improve productivity, making it the ideal choice for private offices and small-to-midsize conference rooms with up to 10 people. Line selector mode lets you switch between Analog, USB, or Mobile connections.
- Display: Backlit display, 128x64 pixels
- Expansion Microphones: Yes, supports the Avaya B100 Expansion Microphones that increases the range by up to 750 sq ft. (see optional accessories above)
- Keypad: Alphanumeric 0-9, *, #, off/F, on, mute, hold, volume up, volume down, 5 buttons for menu navigation, phone book, conference
- Connectivity: Line selector mode lets you switch between Analog and USB connections (so you can make VOIP calls through a PC). Also supports mobile connections via optional phone adapter cable.
- Sound Quality: Award winning OmniSound wideband audio technology provides crystal clear sound
- Microphone: 360-degree, OmniDirectional audio pickup with noise suppression that filters static background noise. Microphone pickup range up to 320 sq ft.
- Audio: Volume: 90 db SPL @ 0.5 m (RMS). Frequency response: (Analog Line) 200-3400 Hz and (USB) 200-7000 Hz.
- Multi-language Support: Supports Danish, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, German, Russian.
- Recording: Supports SD-memory card to record your meetings and calls for playback
- Phone book: Stores up to 50 contacts
- Powered via 14V AC power adapter
- Connects to any analog telephone line or analog telephone extension on your PBX
- Connects to your PC via USB cable (so you can make VoIP calls through PC)
- Connects to mobile phones (requires optional adapter cable)
- B159 Conference Phone
- Power Supply
- Dual Analog Line and Power Cable
- USB Cable