The Avaya Global Single Port Power over Ethernet Injector (GSPPoE) provides power and data transmission to endpoints through Cat5E Ethernet cables. GSPPoE can be used to provide power to IP phones that are POE compatible. It is commonly used in network environments without a POE switch.
- IP phone power injector that provides electrical power through data port
- Used when 802.3af PoE switch is not available
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps data pass through rates
- Offers a compact and cost-effective power solution for IP phones
- Converts AC voltage between 100V and 240V power to DC power for the phone
- Uses universal input of 100V AC to 240V AC and frequency of 50 Hz to 60 Hz to get power
- Provides up to 15.4 W output power
- Avaya 9608, 9608G, 9611G, 9620, 9620L, 9620C, 9621G, 9630, 9630G, 9640, 9640G, 9641G, 9641GS, 9650, 9650C, and 9670G IP telephones
- Also compatible with any IP telephone or IP endpoint device that is compatible with 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- GSPPoE Injector
- CAT6 Network Cable
- Power Cord
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map