Avaya IP500 Analog Phone 2 Base Card (700431778)
Regular price $82.95
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Avaya IP500 Analog Phone 2 provides two additional analog station ports for your Avaya IP500 system. It allows you to add analog devices like single line phones, table top conferencing speakerphones, door phones, and fax machines.
- Ports 1-2 are analog extension ports for the connection of analog telephones.
- Ports 9-12 are Trunk Ports (If fitted with an IP500 trunk interface card)
- Power Failure Transfer - When fitted with an IP500 Analog Trunk daughter card, the combination supports 1 power failure extension to trunk (loop-start only) connection
- IP500 V1 Control Unit running IP Office R5.0 or higher
- IP500 V2 Control Unit running IP Office R6.0 or higher
- IP500 V2 Control Unit running IP Office Partner Version
- Compatible with analog telephones
- Optional IP500 trunk interface cards - IP500 Analog Trunk 4, IP500 Universal PRI 1, IP500 Universal PRI 2
- Maximum - 4 per IP500 or IP500 V2 control unit running IP Office; 3 per IP500 V2 control unit running IP Office Partner Version