The Avaya IP500 Analog Phone 8 provides additional analog station ports for your Avaya IP500 system.
- Ports 1-8 are analog extension ports for the connection of analog telephones.
- Ports 9-12 are Trunk Ports (If fitted with an IP500 trunk interface card)
- Power Failure Transfer - When fitted with an IP500 Analog Trunk daughter card, the combination supports 1 power failure extension to trunk (loop-start only) connection
- IP500 V1 Control Unit running IP Office R5.0 or higher
- IP500 V2 Control Unit running IP Office R6.0 or higher
- IP500 V2 Control Unit running IP Office Partner Version
- Compatible with analog telephones
- Optional IP500 trunk interface cards - IP500 Analog Trunk 4, IP500 Universal PRI 1, IP500 Universal PRI 2
- Maximum - 4 per IP500 or IP500 V2 control unit running IP Office; 3 per IP500 V2 control unit running IP Office Partner Version
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map