The Avaya IP500 Phone 30 Expansion Module provides an additional 30 Plain Ordinary Telephone Service (POT) ports for your Avaya IP Office system. The ports serve as analog station ports for use with analog telephones, fax machines, or paging units.
- Provides an additional 30 analog station ports for your IP Office system
- Common devices used are Analog Telephones, Fax Machines, and Paging Units
- Wall Mountable (Requires optional Wall Mount Kit)
- Rack Mountable (Requires optional Rack Mount Kit)
- Powered via 24V, 2.5A Power Supply
- Avaya IP Office minimum core software level 2.1(36) required for older IP400 Control Units
- Avaya IP500 V1 Control Unit (Running 4.2 or earlier) – Requires Professional Edition
- Avaya IP500 V1 Control Unit (Running 5.0 or higher)
- Avaya IP500 V2 Control Unit (Running 6.0 or higher)
- Avaya IP500 Phone 30 Module
- 24V Power Supply with North American Power Cord
- 3 Ft Blue Interface Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map