Avaya J169 Gigabit IP Phone (700513634)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Avaya J169 IP Phone is a high-performing, SIP-based multiline IP phone designed for advanced users, such as receptionists, assistants, and managers, who answer incoming calls, transfer customers to different departments or extensions, and monitor several line appearances throughout the day. The Avaya J169 IP Phone leverages your IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications with excellent audio performance and enhanced security capabilities.
- Display: 3.5 inch, Grayscale, 320x240 pixels
- Call Handling: Multi-line phone that can handle up to eight call appearances
- Programmable Feature Buttons: 8 buttons with 3 levels (total of 24 programmable buttons). Each button equipped with dual LEDs (red/green) for line/call status
- Button Module Expansion: Yes, supports the Avaya JBM24 and JEM24 Button Module for an additional 24 programmable buttons. Up to 3x JBM24 or JEM24 button modules can be added per phone.
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Phone, messages, contacts, history, home, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- Contextual Soft Keys: 4 buttons
- Navigation Keys: 4-way cluster navigational keys with OK button
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not available
- WiFi: Not available
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional Avaya J139/169/179 Wall Mount Kit (700513631)
- Headset Port: Yes
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Sound Quality: Wideband audio in both handset and headset. Also, handset has built-in volume boost, great for Hearing Impaired.
- Storage: Quick access to recent call log (stores up to 100 entries)
- Security: Support for TLS/SRTP for encryption on Avaya Aura (requires Enhanced IPT or Core License)
- Audio: Supports both SIP & H.323 protocol; Standards based codec support: G.711, G.726, G.729A / B, G.722, Opus
- Multi-language Support: Supports Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, Canadian French, Parisian French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Latin American Spanish, Castilian Spanish, Thai, Turkish, and Russian. Also uses Icon (Global) buttons.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE) as a Class 1 device and also supports 802.3az
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (see optional accessories)
- Avaya IP Office Release 11.0 or later
- Avaya Aura Platform 6.3 FP4
- Avaya Approved 3rd Party Platforms
- J169 Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 9ft Cord
- NOTE: Network Cable not included