Axtel AX-500W 12-Line Gigabit IP Phone
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Axtel AX-500W is a 12-line IP Phone that meets the needs of both knowledge workers and managers who have heavy voice communications requirements. The Axtel AX-500W features a backlit color LCD display, full duplex speakerphone, Gigabit connectivity, HD Voice, Integrated Bluetooth, Integrated WiFi, and supports up to 12 SIP Accounts. The Axtel AX-500W is a cost-effective and powerful IP solution that will maximize productivity in both small and large office environments, as well as hospitality environments.
- Display: 3.5-inch, 480x320-pixel color display with backlight
- Call Appearance: 8-Line Keys and Supports up to 12 SIP accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Voicemail, Headset, Mute, Speaker, Transfer, Redial, Hold, Conference
- Navigation Keys: 4-way navigation with Select and Exit Key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 28 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Yes, supports up to 6 Axtel AX-46 Expansion Modules (see optional accessories above)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth 4.0 allows support for wireless headsets
- Wi-Fi: Built-in WiFi, allowing an alternative to a wired ethernet connection
- USB Ports: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network & Security: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. TLS, SRTP, ZRTP HTTPS certificate manager. AES encryption for configuration file.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Can be used with a variety of SIP compatible hosted service providers and SIP compatible IP PBX systems
- Check with your VoIP service provider for compatibility confirmation
- AX-500W IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable