Cisco 7914 IP Phone Expansion Module (CP-7914=)
Regular price $39.99
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Cisco 7914 Expansion Module extends the number of call appearances and feature buttons on Cisco 7960G, 7961G, 7970G, and 7971G-GE IP phones. It provides 14 additional lines for incoming calls, outgoing calls, and calling feature. Up to two 7914’s can be added per phone.
- Programmable Line/Feature Buttons: 14 multi-colored LED buttons
- Monitor Line Status: LED buttons make it easy to monitor line status (idle, ringing, busy, or null)
- Expandable: Up to 2 Cisco 7914’s can be added per phone
- Display: Large LCD display allows for quick and easy identification of associated buttons
- Simplify Dialing: Programmable buttons can be used for directory number (DN), line key, or speed-dial key
- Optional Footstand Kits: Requires a single or double footstand kit, depending on how many 7914’s will be added per phone. Footstands are sold separately (see accessories above).
- Cisco 7960G, 7961G, 7970G, 7971G-GE IP Phones
Depending on how many 7914 Expansion Modules you are installing and how your Cisco IP Phone is powered, you will require power supply unit(s) as follows:
- Cisco IP Phone is Powered via PoE: With 1 or 2 Expansion Modules, you will need a power supply (sold separately)
- Cisco IP Phone is powered via Power Supply: With 1 Expansion Module, you will not need an additional power supply. With 2 Expansion Modules, you will need an additional power supply.
- 7914 Expansion Module
- Interface Cable