Cisco 7926G Wireless IP Phone (CP-7926G-W-K9=) Refresh
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Cisco 7926G Wireless IP Phone supports a wide range of features for enhanced voice communications, Quality of Service (QoS), and security. The 7926G delivers wideband audio capabilities, Bluetooth 2.0 support, IP54 rugged design, and includes a 2D barcode scanner. It is specifically designed for workers whose roles are in more rigorous, industrial settings. The Cisco 7926G is ideal for nurses and doctors in healthcare, operations and engineering staff in manufacturing, customer service representatives in retail, service staff such as maids in hospitality, and workers on rigs in the oil and chemical industries.
- Display: 2-inch color display (176x220-pixel resolution)
- Rugged Design: IP54 rated for protection against dust and splashing water
- Call Appearance: Six-line appearances
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Volume, Green key (answer/send/redial), Red key (power/end call), Application, Mute, Speakerphone, Numeric keypad
- Barcode Scanner: Includes an integrated 2D Barcode Scanner
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation and select keys
- Softkeys: Two soft-key buttons to access screen-based applications, features, and functions
- Bluetooth: Supports Bluetooth 2.0 with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11a/b/g
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Wideband audio enhances clarity with the handset, speaker, or headset
- Headset Port: Includes 2.5mm headset jack. Also supports Bluetooth headsets.
- LED Indicator: Ring, message waiting, and charging LED’s
- Battery (Sold Separately): Standard battery – 9.5 hours talk time/180 hours standby. Extended battery – 13 hours talk time/240 hours standby.
- Network Security: Cisco Wireless Security Suite IEEE 802.1X, WEP and AES encryption
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager: 7.0 and later
- Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST): 8.6 and later
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express: 8.6 and later
- 7926G Wireless IP Phone
- NOTE: Battery and Power Supply are sold separately