Cisco 7936 IP Conference Phone (CP-7936=)
Regular price $89.99
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Cisco 7936 IP Conference Phone provides a simple, yet sophisticated audio solution with superior voice quality. The 7936 features superior sound quality with a digitally tuned speaker and three microphones, allowing conference participants to move around while speaking. It’s ideal for small to medium sized conference rooms (up to 10 participants) or private offices.
- Display: Backlit LCD display that provides features such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, digits dialed, and feature and line status.
- Expansion Microphones: Supports the Cisco 7936 Expansion Microphones (CP-7936-MIC-KIT=), increasing coverage to a conference room size of 20x30 Ft.
- Standard Telephony Features: Supports call hold, call transfer, call release, mute, conference, park, and pick up.
- Keypad: Standard alphanumerical keypad
- Connectivity: Single 10/100 Ethernet LAN connection to the network (via Power interface module)
- Sound Quality: Acoustic Clarity Technology from Polycom permits natural, two-way conversations without clipping or distortion; the system automatically adapts to changes in the acoustic conditions of the room.
- Microphone: 360-degree, digitally tuned custom speaker and three sensitive microphones provide uniform coverage of small to medium-sized conference rooms or offices.
- Audio: 86.5 dB peak volume at 0.5 meter (1 foot 7 inches)
- Network: IP address assignment (DHCP client or statically configured)
- Configuration: Web and LCD based configuration
- Power interface module (PIM) provides power and network connection
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager – Version 3.3 or higher
- 7936 IP Conference Phone
- Power Interface Module (PIM)
- Power Supply with North American Power Cord
- 2x Network Cable