Cisco 7965G Gigabit IP Phone (CP-7965G=)
Regular price $49.99
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Cisco 7965G is a high-performing, multiline Gigabit IP Phone designed for advanced users such as managers and administrative staff. It provides six programmable line and feature keys, plus a high-quality speakerphone. The 7965G also has a built-in headset port and features a large, color LCD display that provides information such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, and digits dialed.
- Display: Large 5-inch graphical TFT color display with backlight, 320x240 pixel resolution, 16-bit color depth
- Call Appearance: Six lines
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Messages, Directories, Settings, Services, Speakerphone (with LED indicator), Mute (with LED indicator), and Headset (with LED indicator)
- Navigation Keys: Two-way navigation (Up/Down)
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 6 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Yes, supports the Cisco 7915 and 7916 Expansion Module. Up to 2 modules can e added per phone. The 7916 Expansion Module is recommended to match the display of the 7965G.
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports Wideband Audio (G.722 codec)
- Adjustable Stand: Stand is adjustable from flat to 60 degrees to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional Cisco 7900 Series Wall Mount Kit (CP-WALLMOUNTKIT=)
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Headset Port: Yes
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network Security: Positive device identity through X.509v3 Certificates, digitally signed images, cryptographically secure provisioning, and secure signaling and secure media with AES-128. Cryptography is not enabled by default and may only be enabled through a cryptographically enabled CUCM. The phone also contains an 802.1X supplicant and supports EAPOL pass-through.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager – Version 4.1(3)sr5b, 4.2(3)sr2b, 4.3(1), 5.1.1(b), 5.1(2), 6.0(1) and greater
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express – Version 4.1 or higher
- 7965G IP Phone
- Handset with 12 Ft Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable