Cisco 7970G IP Phone (CP-7970G=)
Regular price $49.99
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Cisco 7970G is a high-performing, multiline IP Phone designed for managers, executives, and other high-end office environments. It provides eight programmable line and feature keys, plus a high-quality speakerphone. The 7970G also has a built-in headset port and features a large, color touch-sensitive display that provides information such as date and time, calling party name, calling party number, and digits dialed.
- Display: Large, 5.6-inch, high-resolution, graphical 12-bit color, touch-sensitive display, with backlight (320 x 234 pixel resolution)
- Call Appearance: Eight lines
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Messages, Directories, Settings, Services, Speakerphone (with LED indicator), Mute (with LED indicator), and Headset (with LED indicator)
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 8 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Softkeys: 5 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Yes, supports the Cisco 7914 Expansion Module. Up to 2 7914's can be added per phone.
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.711u and G.729a audio compression codecs
- Adjustable Stand: Stand is adjustable from flat to 60 degrees to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional Cisco 7900 Series Wall Mount Kit (CP-WALLMOUNTKIT=)
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Headset Port: Yes
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network Security: Positive device identity through X.509v3 Certificates, digitally signed images, cryptographically secure provisioning, and secure signaling and secure media with AES-128. Cryptography is not enabled by default and may only be enabled through a cryptographically enabled CUCM. The phone also contains an 802.1X supplicant and supports EAPOL pass-through.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager – Version 3.3 or later
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express – Version 3.2(1) or later
- 7970G IP Phone
- Handset with 12 Ft Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable