The Cisco 8821 Wireless IP Phone supports a wide range of features for enhanced voice communications, Quality of Service (QoS), and security. It is specifically designed for workers whose roles are in more rigorous, industrial settings. The Cisco 8821 is ideal for nurses and doctors in healthcare, operations and engineering staff in manufacturing, customer service representatives in retail, service staff such as maids in hospitality, and workers on rigs in the oil and chemical industries.
- Display: 2.4-in. (6-cm) color display with 240 x 320 pixel resolution
- Call Appearance: Six-line appearances
- Rugged Durability: Ingress Protection standard (IP54) rated and is sealed for protection against dust, splash and water. MIL-STD-810G tested, with a dozen drops onto concrete from heights of up to 5 feet (1.5 m), to help ensure shock resistance and avoid breakage if dropped.
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Volume, Green key (answer/send/redial), Red key (power/end call), Application, Mute, Speakerphone, Numeric keypad
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation and select keys
- Programmable Softkeys: Two soft-key buttons to access screen-based applications, features, and functions
- Bluetooth: Supports Bluetooth 3.0 the user’s choice of third-party wireless headsets and adds freedom by untethering the user from the handset.
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac radio for VoWLAN communications support
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Wideband audio enhances clarity with the handset, speaker, or headset
- Headset Port: Includes 3.5mm headset jack. Also supports Bluetooth headsets.
- LED Indicator: Ring, message waiting, Wi-Fi status, and charging LED’s
- Battery: Delivers up to 11.5 hours of talk time
- Network Security: Enhanced encryption support for SHA-1 and SHA-2 signatures, Media encryption using Secure Real-Time Protocol (SRTP), Automatic certificate renewal – SCEP support
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager: 9.1(2), 10.5(2), 11.0(1), and later
- Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST): 10.x, 11.x, and later
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express: 10.x, 11.x, and later
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS): 9.x, 10.x, 11.x, and later
- 8821 Wireless IP Phone
- NOTE: Battery and Power Supply are sold separately
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map