Cisco 8831 IP Conference Phone (CP-8831-K9=) Certified Refurbished
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Cisco 8831 IP Conference Phone is a simple, scalable solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms. It provides flexible deployment options and expansion by using optional extension microphones that can be wired or wireless. The Cisco 8831 has an industrial design with enhanced ergonomics that puts the user first. It offers a detached control panel so that the display may be easily viewed without having to move the entire unit. It also provides easy view of device mute status from all sides
- Display: Large high-resolution, graphical 3.5-inch backlit display (396 x 162 pixels)
- Ergonomic Design: Detached control panel for easy viewing without having to move the entire unit.
- Fixed Feature Keys: Volume Control, Mute, Two-way Navigation with Select, Redial (Soft-Key), and Hold (Soft-Key)
- Connectivity: Ethernet line (RJ45)
- Microphone: Four Hemi-Cardioid microphones are perfectly spaced so that they combine to provide a 180-degree pickup pattern around the device. Speech is captured at the same level at all points.
- Audio: High-quality wideband speakerphone technology. Included are Automatic Gain Control, comfort-noise generation, silence suppression and voice activity detection, Echo Suppression, and dynamic noise reduction, which reduces noise by up to 9 dB from constant noise sources such as fans or heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- Expandability: Supports both wired or wireless external microphones for expanded coverage (sold separately). You can also daisy chain two units together.
- Network: Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for signaling
- Security: Device authentication and signaling encryption using Transport Layer Security (TLS) with Advanced Encryption Standard 128 (AES-128). Media encryption using Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) with AES-128.
- Configuration: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) client or static configuration
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional Power Cube 3 power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Cisco UCM) Releases 7.1(5), 8.5(1), 8.6(2), 9.0, and later
- Cisco Business Edition 3000 Releases 8.6(1) and later
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 Releases 8.6(5) and later
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CME) Versions 15.3(2)T, PI21, 15.3(3)T, PI22, and later
- 8831 Conference Station
- 8831 Control Panel (Dial Pad)
- Ethernet Cable