Cisco 8832 Ethernet Injector (CP-8832-INJ=)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Cisco 8832 Ethernet Injector is used to power your Cisco 8832 conference unit in PoE (Power-over-ethernet) network environments. It can also be used in Non-PoE environments with an optional 8832 Power Supply.
- Provides Ethernet data connection to your Cisco 8832 IP Conference phone through USB-C connection (RJ-45 to USB-C)
- Must be connected to a PoE (Power-over-ethernet) Network Switch to pass power and data
- Cisco 8832 IP Conference Phone
- PoE Environment – Ethernet Injector plugs directly into Cisco 8832 Conference Unit and network port (see Image 3)
- Non-PoE Environment – Ethernet Injector plugs into Cisco 8832 Conference Unit and network port. Requires optional 8832 Power Supply to pass power (see Image 4).
- 8832 Ethernet Injector
- 10 Ft USB-C Cable