Cisco 8851 Gigabit IP Phone (CP-8851-K9) Certified Refurb
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Cisco CP-8851-K9 requires a Cisco Call Manager Server. If you plan on using this phone with a Hosted Cloud Provider, (e.g. Vonage, Ring Central, Nextiva, Zoom) than you will need the Cisco CP-8851-3PCC-K9.
The Cisco 8851 IP Phone delivers high-fidelity, reliable, secure, and scalable voice communication for small to large enterprise businesses. The Cisco 8851 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications, encrypted voice communications to enhance security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communication features. The Cisco 8851 is ideal for knowledge workers, remote workers, managers, and executives across industries and businesses of all sizes.
- Display: 5-inch, high-resolution (800 x 480 pixels) widescreen VGA backlit color display
- Call Appearance: Five voice lines
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Messaging, Application, Directory, Hold/Resume, Transfer, Conference, Back, Speakerphone, Headset, Mute, Volume
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation and select keys
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 5 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Programmable Softkeys: 4 buttons
- Button Module Expansion: Yes, supports the Cisco CP-BEKEM= or the Cisco CP-8800-A-KEM= Expansion Modules for additional programmable line/feature keys.
- Bluetooth: Supports Bluetooth 3.0 Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Class 1 Technology for coverage of up to 66-feet
- WiFi: Not Available
- USB Port: A side USB port enhances the usability of call handling by enabling wired or wireless headsets, as well as provides up to 500-mA power output at 5V or 2.5W for smartphone charging.
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Wideband audio enhances clarity with the handset, speaker, or headset
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional Cisco 8800 Series Wall Mount Kit (CP-8800-WMK=)
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Headset Port: Supports wired, USB and Bluetooth headsets
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network Security: Secure boot, Device authentication, Configuration file authentication and encryption, Certificate Authority Proxy Function (CAPF), Signaling authentication and encryption using TLS, Media authentication and encryption using SRTP, HTTPS for client and server, Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol server, SSL-based VPN client
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager – 8.5.1 (Non-secure mode only), 8.6.2, 9.1.2, 10.5.2, 11.0 and later. Requires Basic User Connect License (UCL).
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express – 10.0 and later through fast track
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 – 8.6.2, 9.1.2, 10.5.2, 11.0 and later
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution – 8.6.2 and later (using supported UCM versions above)
- 8851 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with cord
- Network Cable